Outlook 2014: What’s next for the Historic Tax Credit
Washington, DC | October 17-18, 2013
To download presentations from this conference, click here.
Recent IRS challenges and audits have roiled Historic Tax Credit markets. The result:
The industry has responded, developing new approaches in consultation with the IRS.
Join us at Outlook 2014: What’s Next for the Historic Tax Credit, and
hear the people at the forefront of these changes discuss their effects on business,
covering topics such as:
- New troublesome areas to avoid based on IRS litigation and audit activity
- Up-to-the-minute guidance on the best deal structures
- Legislative and political challenges ahead
- Equity market changes in pricing and risk allocation
- Exit strategies including those to avoid
- Current state tax credit structures
Connect with people who are leading the deals for 2014 as they explore the changing
landscape, and create solutions for the new issues you face. Don’t miss this opportunity
for cutting-edge guidance, networking, and open discussions with industry authorities.