June 30, 2016 | The Westin Cleveland Downtown, Cleveland, OH
To download presentations from this conference, click here.
Tax credit equity and government subsidies can be powerful financial engines for attracting critically needed private capital for affordable housing developments. Transforming Communities with Affordable Housing: Ohio and beyond will provide a road map for how deals are getting done.
Join us in Cleveland on June 30 for this one-day seminar featuring industry experts and government officials as they explore opportunities, resources, and solutions for affordable housing development.
Our speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Legislation from the Federal Government and the State House Affecting the Housing Industry
- The Emerging Preservation Landscape: The Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program
- Market Trends: 2016 and beyond
Who Should Attend
- Experienced developers, syndicators, and others in the affordable housing industry who seek to access the various public and private resources available to develop, own, and operate affordable housing during these challenging economic times
- Investors, lenders, property managers, and others in the housing finance community looking for a candid analysis of the state of the debt and equity markets, along with a forward-looking discussion of the emerging trends affecting affordable housing and community development
- State and local housing agency staff seeking to learn the “best practices” when on recent trends relating to the development, operation, and asset management of tax credit properties
- Real estate and tax attorneys, accountants, and other professional advisers to the tax credit community who need the latest business, tax, regulatory, and accounting information to help developers, investors, and lenders close transactions in this economic climate